I made these a while back for my friend Ryan. He was attending a house warming party and needed something delicious to bring...and so here it is! I must say, they turned out pretty tasty!
Snickers Blondies (Recipe adapted from Cookies and Cups)
3 cups pretzel twists
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp coarse sea salt
3 cups coarsely chopped Snickers bars or unchopped Snickers Minis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of pan with pretzels.
- In your mixer cream butter and sugar together for 1 minute. Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing for another minute, until smooth.
- Turn mixer to low, add in baking soda, salt and flour. Stir until just combined.
- Dump in Snickers and turning mixer up to medium mix for 20 seconds until evenly incorporated and slightly broken up.
- Spread batter evenly over pretzels.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the center is almost set.
- Let cool completely or overnight.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.