Friday, November 25, 2011

Winter Bucket List...

I was a bit annoyed with people completely skipping Thanksgiving and jumping straight into Christmas, but now that it is officially winter I am ready to start on my bucket list! I came across this on Pinterest and decided to make my own! 

I did not create this bucket list, I did write the list of things to do, but someone else made the super cute background. You can make your own too! Just download this blank template and create your own list by editing it in Picnik. So easy! 
I printed mine out to fit an 8x10 picture frame and placed it on our end table. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute Bucket List Template...

    I created a template and you can use it next year if you would like.

    You can also read my Christmas bucket list if you choose.

    http://thebubblybay.com/?p=191
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute list..
    http://boermanramblings.blogspot.com/2011/11/winter-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!