Saturday, December 22, 2012

White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies

I’m pretty much obsessed with peppermint this time of year. When I saw these mint chocolate M&Ms at Target, I knew I had to use them to make something pepperminty and delicious! They pretty awesome straight out of the bag, but you know me, I had to bake something with them! 
I saw first these cookies on Two Peas and Their Pod...and on Pinterest of course! 
I also added crushed candy canes and white chocolate chips to amp up the peppermint flavor.
These are seriously good and scream CHRISTMAS in your mouth! I just love all of the great colors too...such a great holiday cookie!

White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies
Ingredients:
1 box white cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup Mint Chocolate M&Ms
About 1/2 cup crushed candy canes (I used the green and red ones)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist two cookie sheets or line with silicone liners. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, and oil. Stir in the white chocolate chips, M&Ms, and crushed candy canes to combine.
3. Drop heaping Tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared sheets, about 1-2″ apart. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.

4. Allow the cookies to set on the baking sheets about 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Store at room temperature, airtight, for about a week. This makes approx. 2 dozen cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!