Chocolate and cheesecake is the best combo. Throw in some caramel and you've got my heart singing! These are super easy to make and so so so good!
A thin layer of brownie crust topped with a creamy and silky cheesecake layer, drizzled with sweet caramel sauce makes these bars impossible to resist!!
Caramel Cheesecake Bars
Recipe adapted from Cookies and Cups
- 1 pkg brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 pkgs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- Caramel sauce (I used Hershey's Caramel Ice Cream Topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, melted butter and 1 egg, stirring until smooth. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, flour and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Add remaining eggs, one at a time. Finally add half the bottle of caramel sauce.
- Pour over the hot crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the center of cheesecake is just set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Then refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, drizzle remaining caramel on top.