- 2 gala or granny smith apples
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Don't worry about coring the apples, just slice them super thin and remove the seeds. (A mandolin would definitely be easier to slice the apples, but I didn't have one. Patience and a steady hand are key!)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the apple slices on the sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, and salt.
- Bake for about an hour until the apple slices are crisp. If they are still soft after an hour, continue baking for another 30 minutes to an hour. Depending on the thickness of each slice it may take a little longer.