Publix's Espresso Chip frozen yogurt and I am obsessed! It's a super rich, creamy, coffee-flavored concoction with a hint of coconut flavor, and sprinkled with chocolate-espresso chips. If you’ve ever tried this chocolate and coffee combo you know exactly what I am talking about!
Mocha Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon instant coffee powder, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
3/4 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the cake mix, oil. eggs, and coffee mixture in a large bowl with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until just barely set at center when lightly touched. Cool 1 minute on sheets, then remove cookies with spatula to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread flat side of half of cookies with Nutella spread, then sandwich with remaining cookies.